Thursday, January 27, 2011

Head Over Heels

Love!  Love to see people HEAD OVER HEELS in Love!  You know those couples ....that have been married 30 years.....still act like high school sweethearts....know everything about each other ...& LOVE each other anyway! 


WANTING a Love you can’t live without!  And they lived happily ever after!  I realized that anyone who wants to live happily ever after, better work at it daily.  I don’t want an easy button for relationships.

Half the battle is figuring out what I want.  (sometimes easier said than done)
  • I DO WANT FIRE!
  • I want to be Head Over Heels in love…I’ll even settle for MUTUAL infatuation to start with.  …lol…I’m a realist : )
  • I want to be united & working towards a future together.
  • I want someone that I will bend over backwards for, and they will do the same.
....Like lots of my other girlfriends.....I have an idea in my head....of what my type is or what I think I want.  When it comes right down to it...I don't care what color his hair & eyes are.  I've dated guys that I wouldn't have done a double take on the street when they walked by because they were so good looking.  I fell in love with their personalities and that complete package was irresistible!

I just want to be swept off my feet!  Yes, I concede that I might not know exactly what I need and I'm open to the perfect  person being different to what I expected & more than I could have ever dreamed of :)

lol....I wouldn't mind these traits tho
  • Kind
  • Strong
  • Faith
  • Hard Working
  • Handy
  • Funny
  • Charming
  • Confident
  • Handsome....can't hurt...might help ;) 
  • Tall...(put some legs on our kids
NON NEGOTIABLE.....HE MUST BE Head Over Heels in  LOVE WITH ME!

No comments:

Post a Comment